Scholars Public School, Jadla; established in 2008 by Z M S Educational and Welfare Trust, from the very beginning been focused driven and motivated by the traditional values of honesty, integrity and service Scholars Public School a CBSE Affiliated School (No.1630613) is the realization of the dream of Eminent Educationist Mr. Rana Gagan Singh. Scholars Public School is committed to preparing global citizens equipped with the life skills required to meet the constantly changing needs of the world. We combine the tenets of a traditional value-based system with global trends and world-class infrastructure. Education, for us, is not a destination but a journey of discovery, of exploration, and introspection. We want to educate happy children, eager to learn, positive in outlook and ready to take on any challenge. We offer a comprehensive academic curriculum, supported by a system of instruction that is experiential and encourages children to be logical, critical, and analytical.
We focus on reaching out to every child in the school and helping them grow their uniqueness.
- To develop scholastic personalities and impart knowledge to maximize skills and competencies.
- To provide a student-friendly, secure, creative, and energizing environment for proper academic and artistic development.
- To provide holistic education to society as a whole without prejudice or discrimination.
- Equip the child to meet all challenges – social, moral, and intellectual
To instil traits of teamwork, empathy, patience, and perseverance through discourse and example
- To help students realize the importance of respect for their peers, elders, and mentors.
- To ensure sensitivity and commitment to the environment and all its beings to save the planet for future generations.